a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So I'm trying to remain positive and not stress out about this nursing strike.  This is much easier to do once she is sleep as she is not wailing..... One a good note, she is eating fine, seems healthy and managed to sip some water from her cup, and went to bed OK.  One the negative side, she still refuses to feed from me, wails and writhes away when I try, doesn't really drink much from a cup and is pretty miserable and knackered. If she was drinking well from a cup I would probably be OK about stopping feeding - the prospect of a new bra and a night away from her would give me the feeling it was ok.  But she's just not able (willing?!) to drink well from a cup at all, and flatly refuses a bottle.  Ah well, lets see what tomorrow holds.

No comments: