a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm currently reading this book at the moment.  Under normal circumstances I would have devoured it within a few days, it is so good.  But being unable to keep my concentration going at night for more than 10 minutes it is taking me much longer.  But I am really enjoying it, and it is making me laugh out loud.  I'd recommend it to anyone who has kids.

In other news I bought a new sling this week, a ring sling as it seemed to me that Rebecca liked being carried on my hip rather than on the back, and she is getting to heavy for the Baby Bjorn.  It arrived and we have tried it a few times with some real success.  We went into town this afternoon with Paul pushing Ben in the pram and me carrying Rebecca and she seemed very content, so much so that she "chattered" away the whole time, and was very cute and smiley whenever anyone stopped to talk to her.  Fingers crossed this continues....

No comments: