a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Have done a little bit of HR work today and yesterday which has surprisingly uplifted me.  the beauty of what I do now is that it is project work which has a clear start and end and doesn't involve dealing with too many annoying employees.  I came away from my conversation on the phone yesterday morning on a real high, simply because it had used my brain a bit and I felt like I was worthwhile.  It's not that I'm not happy being a mum.  I love it, and god knows I don't want to work full time again.  But if I can do a bit of work now and again then that is brilliant.  I'm really lucky that so far it seems possible.
I have a hope that I can go to a law update in a months time which will be a whole day out.  I need to work up to it with Rebecca though as I've not left her for more than a few hours up to now, but in a way I need this to push me to do it.  I think I am a lot more soft on her, and she is clingy, although I';m not sure whether she's cling because I'm soft, or visa versa.  By this time with Ben he was at nursery one day a week....

No comments: