a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, January 01, 2009

happy new year!

Wow, first sober new year since I realised how much fun alcohol can be! I enjoyed it in a strangely sober way! Work was fine, felt much better although didn't each much and stomach still ached from cramping all night, but was a whole lot better than the day before. We headed over to Dave and Eleanors early evening and had a nice meal, caught up on the gossip and put the world to rights.

There was a lot of champagne flowing due to Eleanor's news of being pregnant. I'd offered to drive as I still don't really feel up to alcohol so Paul made the most of it!

He's feeling a little tender now, as I am sure is most of the adult population. I feel quite smug!
We're off to the races this afternoon, it's damn cold!

No comments: