a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Work christmas do went well, Hatherley manor hotel actually looked very nice once all the tables and decorations were laid out.  We looked at it for our wedding last year and, whsilt it was nice, we felt it lacked a little character, especially for the ceremony/photos, but the room for the main reception would have been lovely.  Glad we went where we did.

Anyway, the night was pretty successful, I drank but didn't get too drunk and managed to maintain my composure!  Band was excellent so did a bit of dancing and then piled home about half twelve.

It's 10.48 and I am still in bed, can't remember when I had such a ridiculously-long lie in but its great, only slight concern is that, probably due to all the shouting, I have a really sore throat, and you know what that usually leads to with me...... voice-loss central.  So I have been gargling with soluble asprin, and trying to get Paul to name that song.  He's not as enthusiastic as he should be.

No comments: