a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

not well

spent most of last night in agony with stomach cramps and throwing up. Jess was a comfort in the small hours bless her although she steadfastly refused to move from the bed to help stop my legs from seizing up. There are always limits to her cuteness.

I made it to work this morning in a dopey state, Sally was also feeling ill and we were both late in. I only mde it to about 11 though and had to come home. I felt bad, especially as Sally wasn't good either but when I realised it was only 10.30 and I had to last another 6 hours I very nearly cried.

so I came home and went straight to bed, only waking up half an hour ago. Boy do I feel better. not perfect but much more human.

I'm off for a bath and probably another sleep.

No comments: