a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm hanging...

and thats not from a tree.  went to sax's 30th last night at this place and am suffering big time today.  I have to say the place itself is absolutely gorgeous, a lovely old house with a modern bit attached with lovely pool, gym and treatment rooms. Only problem was that the pool was closed for maintenance (they had told sax this - but only after she'd organised the party there), the outdoor hot tub closed at 4pm so I couldn't use it and my treatment booking had been "lost" in a computer glitch.  They did squeeze me in a small facial which i have to say was lovely, and due to the pool closure we got a room for the night at a damn good price - so in all a good experience.  The room for the party was a perfect size and setting, and the outside area really was lovely.  There was WAY too much wine consumed and I have spent the best part of the day lying on the sofa or going abck to bed.  It's 6.30pm and I'm starting to feel human again.  Ouch

No comments: