a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, January 24, 2009

photo-phobia



Ah the curse of marriage - not the being married bit I hasten to add, but the need to change your name on every bit of documentation etc etc. I know I know I could keep my old name, but I'm not that way inclined and, frankly, I think it would be more hassle to spend the next 30 years explaining that I'm NOT Mrs Ellis. So, that said, I've covered most bases but needed to find a suitable gap in my travelling window to change the old passport details. And this is it, i think I need to go over to the US first week of march so I have a month in which to get my passport to the lovely people in Cardiff, or wherever it is, and hope they pull their finger out and get it sorted asap. The bad bit is needing a new photo. One that will haunt me for the next 10 years every time I travel - creating hilarity with my husband and probably the lady at the check in desk too. So I thought I'd share that pleasure with those of you in Blog-world too.... enjoy .......

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia D said...

where do you live, my fellow ginger-haired lass?