a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, January 31, 2009

so apparently my forehead was too close to the top of the page for those picky people at the passport office.  Hmm, looks like theres space enough for me, but seemingly a few millimetres of ginger barnett could make the difference between a safer United Kingdom and an illiegal immigant frenzy.  

So I had to re-do the pictures. 
Whilst being very blotchy.  
.... Not impressed.

Luckily my face isn't usually massively impacted, so with a D-list celebrity dose of foundation firmly planted on my visage I trekked over to Morrisons to redo said picture.  I look pretty much the same, yet less impressed with life.  Hey ho, I will remember the day the photo got taken fo rthe next 10 years anyway.

1 comment:

pilgrimchick said...

The only advantage is that after goign through this ordeal, you don't have to do so again for another ten years.