a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, May 27, 2006

weddings

today is THE Day which is good news! the BBC weather report looks variable but we might be in luck. I'm sat in my PJ's with a cuppa tryign to motivate myself to get dressed. I have a raging sore throat which will lead to me singing the bass part in the hymns and coughing my way through the service. But at least you get sympathy when you sound rough. could really do without feeling so bad but I was only a matter of time really as I have been burning the candle at both ends work/social life-wise. Typical taht I get ill on a bank holiday weekend though, no doubt I'll be fine by monday night.

So now I'm off to buy a pair of Bridget-Jones style stomach flattening knickers to try adn stop my jelly belly wobbling in my new dress. If ever I get married I'm going to force people to wear jeans to my wedding.

Went to see X men 3 last ngiht with sarah adn paul, not bad actually....

No comments: