a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, July 02, 2012

So I think I hit a bit of a metaphorical wall yesterday, felt so unbelievably down, couldn't stop crying and had the sorest boobs imaginable.  It felt like I'd been trampled on by a herd of cows (although on reflection,I think that may be a slight exaggeration...!).  Looking it up today online I think there's every chance the hormones are to blame, thank goodness for Google (as always).  Still struggling a bit today but trying to get back to my realistic/common sense approach which tells me that all is fine, she is now drinking OK from her cup, the world is carrying on turning, and I should focus on the potential new bras I will buy and the prospect of a night away in the not too distant future....
The good thing is that tomorrow I am on an Employment Law update, and given that "working" seems to improve my mood that will hopefully do the trick to snap me out of this.

No comments: