a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, July 27, 2012

late night shenanigans

I've been awake now for an hour, it's 3am and I'd like to go back to bed but I fear I will not be able to get to sleep quickly as my nose is dripping due to hayfever  and I don't want to wake Paul or Becca by constantly blowing my nose. We have Hugh, Jo, James and Morven staying tonight and so we have Rebecca asleep in our room, and I can't go and sleep in the spare bed.  It's a really warm night and we have all the windows open, and i was woken by a bloke talking loudly on his mobile to someone, declaring his undying love loudly  Actually not quite loudly enough at times for me to be able to keep up with the saga, it seemed as though he was walking in circles round the junction outside out house, as I could only hear his conversation clearly intermittently.  Very frustrating,  if you are going to wake me up and keep me awake, at least let me in on the whole drama.
Still, it was a fine evening with Hugh and Jo, catching up and trying to deal with 4 kids under 4.  Carnage. We failed in synchronised bedtimes, with Rebecca and James being the ones last up., Rebecca took well to chewing on a pizza crust though :-)

No comments: