a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, April 27, 2006

work is starting to get on top of me a bit. the responsibility is a bit too much at times, and also the staying away from home is really getting on my nerves - there just doesn't seem to be any real let up. I know that relative to some people what I do is minor, and being away 2 nights a week isn't that much, but the problem is that my social life is such that i'm often away at weekends too, which means on average I'm often only in the house a couple of nights per week, and those evenings i am in I don't really clean and tidy, which means I live in a dump! I refuse to change my social life adn turn into a weekend hermit. I guess things will improve eventually, once the work stuff settles down, but in the meantime I will just have to contine to live out of a suitcase.

On the good side, I jogged all the way from my house to mum and dad's without having to stop once - and felt able to breathe fine at the end. I reckon that's about 1.5 miles so I'm making progress. Now I just have to make it back too....

No comments: