a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another day another dollar. Went to a seminar on age discrimination which was really interesting although my brain isn’t particularly active before 10am and this thing started at 8am. Then had meetings in Halesowen before driving up to Glasgow. I went for a wander round the part of Glasgow where I used to live when I first moved here. It hasn’t changed that much and I was feeling quite nostalgic, although it was quite amusing to see people standing outside the theatre and the pubs having a cigarette – this smoking ban really does have an impact.

Last night Paul and I were seriously sad and spent a fun hour downloading ringtones from an 80’s cartoon website. They also had video clips and we were watching the intro to the “G-Force” cartoon (can’t remember the full title) - how cool was that. The only problem I now have is the decision on which ringtone to use – it’s a tough call between Pigeon street, Inspector gadget and Dogtanian sung in Hebrew.

It’s nice to know my mind is on the important things in life eh….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments are back...and so is Nijntje. Wendy, you are so clever :-)