a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, June 06, 2004

wow

I feel truly geologically enlightened.... and sunburnt! We had an excellent laugh trooping round various beaches looking at rocks from the Jurassic period (no less) and understanding the impact on the drilling tools (well I didn't but the rest of them did). More importantly we got to find fossils on Lyme Regis beach and play frisbee, and eat, and drink... oh boy did we eat and drink. God I miss the sea, I think I need to retire and move to Poole or Weymouth, it's in my destiny! The sun was shining away and as usual I missed soem bits with the suncream so have a stripe on the inside of my arm. but at least I put some on, all the others were too macho and looked like lobsters by the end of it. Oh I am grateful for my X chromosomes.

No comments: