a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

post bank holiday blues

I've tried to avert the PBH blues by going to Chapel Spa this evening with Heather (of the bland/rumney/rooke variety) which was a rather fab experience. Shunning the usual facial/massage option I chose to be brave and celebrate my weight loss in style...Lying on tin foil being drizzeld with some kind of oil (like a salad), then wrapped in tin foil (like a turkey) and placed in a floatation thing. Wierd but strangely appealing and relaxing... apart from worrying about farting in the tin foil... the human body can be so cruel sometimes!
So only 3 more days till the weekend, except for me it's 2 more days of work and then a geology field trip to Dorset with the Design Engineers to look at rocks. I have my hammer and chisel at the ready...and will report back on saturday.

No comments: