a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, March 01, 2004

for your eyes only

Well after my dental hygienist experience I felt nothing could be worse, but then I spent 30 mins at the optician today where he rolled up my eyelids to see what was on the other side??!!! What the hell is happening to our health professionals?? I remember the days when you went to the optician and just looked at the red and green spots, and when you went to the dentist they just took a quick shufty in your mouth and gave you a pink tablet to eat after brushing. Now it seems unless they inflict pain and suffering as part of the service they've not quite performed to their peak.
(Is it doing a blog that brings out the victor meldrew in me, or was it lying there dormant...just waiting for the right opportunity to surface?)

No comments: