a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, February 29, 2004

C is for cookies...

what did you get her? I hope that Busted won out! :-)

Yep Busted won out... I love being a rebellious aunt - it was "cool actually" according to the 8 year old.... Also bought her a Cookie Monster - for those not at Simon's birthday, this is a talking puppet who states poignant phrases such as "me tummy is empty, me need more cookies" or "C is for cookies, that's good enough for me". Si got it for his birthday and we all loved it. The risk was that perhaps an 8 year old wouldn't appreciate a present that us 30+ year old's loved after numerous glasses of rum punch.. My hope was that she wouldn't like it and would give it back to me! Unfortunately (or fortunately) she liked it - not sure the same could be said for Sal and Jon... I think it could possibly incite road rage.

No comments: