a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Wanted - one social life

OK, so the past few weekends I have tried to rein my social life in a bit - mainly due to funding issues. But the problem is, not going and seeing anyone etc has caused me to suffer such increased levels of boredom that I simply went out and spent money shopping. I give in... life's to short to do nothing at the weekends - so I need some excitement in my life - help!
Actually that said.. I do have a social life during this week as I am off to the races on Wednesday - corporate hospitality no less, sweetie, dahhrling... So if there are no blog entires after that I've either won a shed-load of cash on an outside bet and have gone off to live in Barbados, or have pulled a rich but very drunk Irishman whom I persuaded to marry me.....
Failing that I'll tell you all about it Thurs, "Bring on the Pimms!"

No comments: