a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The ongoing saga of a baby not willing to enter this world...

Ey up.
Well its 4am on Sunday 29th nov. Or to be more precise in terms of this baby 40 +12.
This means its eviction day in theory as 12 days late is the date they induce in Cheltenham. So I have to call the hospital in 5 hours time, however our intention is to refuse the induction unless there are medical problems to give me a few more days to try and do this without kicking it off unnaturally.

I'm not sure what this will mean, I think they will get me to go in to be checked over but then again they may just leave me to it for a few more days. Ideally I'd like at least till Tuesday, the only problem is poor Paul not knowing whether to go into work or just give it up for 2 weeks now, I think the uncertainity each day has really been doing his head in, - know how he feels!

No comments: