a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, November 09, 2009

another late night post

Its 1am, and I'm not surprised to be awake as I spent most of today asleep. I guess you just have to go with the flow at the moment and take the opportunities of sleep whenever they arise, shame though as it was a weekend and it would have been nice to actually spend some time with Paul, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Probably a relief for him not to have me about nagging too much anyway, he's been brilliant at looking after me, cooking, cleaning and washing up, but I'm still nagging away!

In my few waking hours I've been reading Mark Radcliffe's book "Thank you for the Days" which I nicked from my sister. I finished it today and was really sad it came to an end as it is the first book I have managed to stick out for a fair while and thoroughly enjoyed it. Similar to his current sidekick Stuart Maconie, he writes as he speaks and I really admire his down to earth, dry wit. The next book for me is Falling and Laughing, the restoration of Edwyn Collins. Having listened to Edwyn and his wife being interviewed by Simon Mayo, I'm really keen to read the full story. Will let you know how that goes...

No comments: