a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, August 02, 2008

so very tired

don't know why I am so tired on the basis that my life is pretty darn simple compared to many peoples. It's been another wedding-plans filled day, with shopping for lovely wedding rungs and the meeting of the bridesmaid this afternoon. i wasn't too fussed about the wedding rings, on the basis that its not as sparkly as the engagement (and , as paul pointed out, I haev to help pay for the wedding ring!). In fact it was a lot more fun taht I expected and I did end up getting a sparkly one cos the plain ones were, well, plain frankly! Paul, after a lot of hand-wringing, chose a lovely ring which really suited him, only thing being it cost a hell of a lot more money than he intended but, as i pointed out, it will be the only jewellery he ever wears and we both intend for him to wear it for the rest of his life. So compared the the ridiculous amount of money I am spending on a dress I wear only once, it's fine! (still cost nearly 3 times mine though!!!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

My ring was more than twice the price as Tim's and it is almost the same time (but then I don't have a sparkly engagement ring)