a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, August 30, 2008

in the words of eric clapton....

It's four o'cloclk in the morning......

actually its half four now, but it was four when I got up. I didn't drink enough water yesterday (too busy) and my eczema was driving me nuts so I gave up and got up. I went to bed pretty early last night as my head was pounding after such a busy (but fun!) day.

So it seemed like Amy and Tim's day went well, they both scrubbed up very nicely and looked really happy. there was mountains of food and drink and everyone had a great time catching up which was lovely. It was great to see Eric/Malcolm/Heather/Rosemary etc and also Mad and Rob and poke Mad's bump, which she said has finally started to arrive. I will being seeing another bump tomorrow (today?!) as I am off up to Birmingham to escape Paul;s stag do in Cheltenham, and going to see Karen. Somehow I have ended up going with Kaz and Sarah to see singlaonga Mamma Mia at the cinema. Yikes!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't try to pretend you didn't love the film Wendy...although I was surprised you spent so long dancing in the aisles!! ;-)