a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, June 10, 2007

morning, my throat hurts. uh oh. this is never a good sign for me a it may mean a few more days blogging if, as I suspect, it ends up with me being ill at home and unable to speak. hey ho we shall see.....

paul and i had a quite night in on friday after our plans changed at the last minute and our curry partners had to cancel. We redecorated the bedroom last weekend so were wanting to find some pictures of our hols to blow up and put on the walls. Paul gets his pictures developed as slides (he likes to make things complicated) so we put up the big screen and got our his projector and had a good look though the one of Thailand and of Angkor in Cambodia. Fantastic stuff, now I want to go back asap!

I'm a fan of those new small photo frames which you can stick a memory card in and they show lots of your photos on a loop - don't have one but I like them. We came to the conclusion that we could achieve a similar experience by leaving the screen and projector up, but tie the slide remote button onto Jess, so that whenever she flinches (which is regular as you know) we'd get a new photo.... I feel a whole new market opportunity may have just opened up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bette Midler (ask your mum who she was) said about compost, "My whole life had been spent waiting for an epiphany, a manifestation of God's presence, the kind of transcendent, magical experience that lets you see your place in the big picture. And that is what I had with my first compost heap."
Do you feel the same yet?????

pilgrimchick said...

It must have been fantastic to see those pictures.

Perhaps the throat problems are allergies? I have plenty of them myeslf and I have woken up miserable more than once in the past month.