a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

it's all very exciting. apparently some long lost relative of mine that I have never heard of before has been tragically killed in a car accident somewhere in Africa. not entirely sure where exactly as there seems to be some discrepancy over the exact location. Anyway, the nice helpful solicitor has finally managed to contact me through the use of the amazing technology of the World Wide Web (where would we be without it eh). This solicitor (actually there's a few of them but we'll not get bogged down in details) has helpfully advised me of the fact that this long lost relative has an estate of somewhere within the region of $14 - $23 million, of which I am the beneficiary. As I said, it's all very exciting. So I'm off to fax all my personal details to this guy (or - to make sure I might send it to all 7 of them) so that I get the cash. If you don't hear from me again I'm on a beach in Bali.


or maybe not... :)

No comments: