a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

pancakes

they were yummy.

have already broken the "no chocolate" for lent rule. The "no wine" has now been increased (temporarily) to no alcohol full stop as I am now on antibiotics, but will be the hardest one to keep..

I love the fact that I started off with a blanket "I'm giving up alcohol for lent" to "I'm giving up red wine for lent" to me now considering "I'm giving up drinking red wine during the week" to "I can only drink red wine when there's a Y in the day".....

It's all about refining it down to a manegeable target (ah... remember those SMART objectives folks, they have to be achievable)

On a sad note I was really sorry to read about the death of Linda Smith - a fantastic comedian who I loved listening to on various radio 4 programmes. She'll be sorely missed.

No comments: