a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, March 10, 2006

another busy week at work but all interesting stuff. was supposed to have my appraisal on Tuesday but we were too busy so I was spared for the time being...

Race week next week and race fever is spreading round the town. pubs have "all day breakfast" signs outside, marquees are going up all over the place to cram the drinkers in, and there's a general feel of excitement in the air. I do love it! I'm going to have to do some cleaning s I have three young gentlemen staying in my house adn I'm decamping back to the parents. Luckily they have swanned off to South Africa. I suggested I rent our their house instead which would bring in bags of cash but they were less enthusiastic. shame. still, anyone up for a party??!! plenty of space...!

No comments: