a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ipod frenzy

My Ipod obsession continues, with many happy evenings spent downloading my diverse, expensive and somewhat eclectic cd collection. actually if you akks my mum she would disagree with that statement: she thinks all my music choice is based around female singer-songwriters that I jealously believe I could have been had I not answered my calling into the world of Personnel.... Ah the cruel hand of destiny.

The main focus for my ipod fervor is that I get to use it in my new car - which is apparently being delivered tomorrow, although I remain skeptical on this point and will not get excited until the fat lady has sungeth, based on prior experience with this vehicle leasing company and it's delivery habits.... But once I DO get it, I can plug in my ipod (subject to having the necessary leads) and my driving pleasure will be increased 10 fold - something drastically needed when you spend on average 4 hours a day in the car. So if I'm hoarse next time I see you it's from singing my little heart out on theM4.

ALSO I get to take it on the plane to Prague this weekend, because hey it's not like I'd want to communicate with Paul or anything.... we'll both be sat there listening to our music.... who says romance is dead eh. Can't wait till Thurs, just need to find my woolly socks and long johns...mmm

No comments: