a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, February 23, 2006

here you go...

Updated as fraser was taking the piss that I couoldn't count....

7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
Have a house with a bathroom big enough for an old fashioned bath tub on legs and a fireplace
Get married
Grow roses
Learn to dance properly
Visit Australia and New Zealand.
Stop biting my nails, permanently
Take some time off work and live a little

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO
Understand physics
Draw or paint
Say no to chocolate
Swim particularly far

Stop myself from crying at Neighbours when my hormones are raging

Play the guitar, despite trying on many an occasion

Read beyond the first 2 lines on the opticians chart without my glases/lenses



7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO LONDON
Theatre and concerts
Meeting up with mates
The Imperial War museum
Feeling cosmopolitan on the tube
SHOPS! Esp covent garden




THINGS I OFTEN SAY
actually…..
the bottom line is…
when it comes down to it…
no you can’t just sack him
give me more detail…
I’m in the car
At the end of the day..

7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE
Matthew Kneale – English passengers
Pride and prejudice
Our Hidden Lives

Bring me my fathers body

The Past in Hiding

Wild Swans

Everyone's blog



7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAINSame deal as the books.
Dirty Dancing
Top Gun
Sweet Home Alabama
Big Blue
Footloose
Some Kind of Wonderful
Pretty in Pink

7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO
Karen
Jon
Rob

Fraser

Philip
Some others if I think of them

No comments: