a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

on my continuing quest to burn the candle at both ends, I have been at work this evening, just returned and have got to be up at 5.30am to catch a train to the big smoke for work. so why am I blogging at 11.16pm? god only knows, there's no logic to my thinking, the brain is addled, I'm approaching thirty-one and I'm losing the plot. I've lost my train ticket to london for this weekend and am in a stand off with my parents who assure me they dropped them off at my house and I'm convinced I've never seen them. Who would you believe? Looks like this family weekend in london is going to be even more expensive than I had feared. let alone having to pay for a bloody double room which i don't even get to use for it's full purpose, now I have to pay for my transport twice. All I can say is the Queen had better be inviting me in for a cup of tea and cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off - or there'll be trouble.

No comments: