a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, April 11, 2004

happy easter

Been to Cardiff to see my sis, we saw the sea and drank a cup of tea that was so strong the teaspoon stood up in it. Yum. Went out dancing with some mates in Cardiff in the evening, I even found myself spinning on the dancefloor to Mysterious Girl. Cart me off now please.
Rescued a "damaged" teddy bear from a shop in Marlborough, we're working though his problems - I believe the damage to be more psychological and hopefully his feelings of abandonment will subside. He seem to be settling in here in cheltenham, and the cats have taken a liking to him - need a name for him though.
Now back in cheltenham trying not to feel sad and lonely on a easter sunday night :-( Good job I've got my new teddy bear.

No comments: