a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

crap adverts

Now I'm quite a fan of Lenor fabric softener in my own way. Not that I evangelise about it in the pub or anything, but since having a new washing machine and finally understanding where the stuff goes I notice a real difference in the softness of my clothes (stick with me, there is a relevance to this, if slightly obscure and pointless....). but I have to admit that, like my conscientious objector stance to Morrisons/safeways, I'm beginning to consider changing my brand. This is due to the totally crap advert with the little miss muffet rhyme which says "I've heard from my aunt, it's got extract of plant". I've heard from my aunt??? Could they not do better than that???? how much money did these people get paid? even I could have come up with better than that.
Sorry if you get different adverts to me... guess that'll mean bugger all.

No comments: