a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Ginger and proud

ANOTHER person today said that they'd swear I am not ginger but blonde. This is concerning, whilst I enjoy the freedom these blonde highlights provide me with - ie the ability to post my passport/boarding card in airport letterboxes and get away with it - I feel that I may be doing a dis-service to my fellow Gingers. We have to stick together and maintain the focus on our quest to take over the planet. I have to admit, on seeing photos of when I was at uni my hair has dramatically changed in colour, and not all of the change is due to artificial means. Perhaps the transgression from ginger to blonde is happening naturally, and I was simply fooled into thinking that by adding a few highlights I was actually in control of the whole process. My entire personality has been based on the carrottyness of my barnett, remove this and it could be fundamentally deconstructed. Like Samson without hair, Ant without Dec, Chandler without his third nipple. I'm stuffed.

No comments: