a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's been a tough couple of weeks really. We'd pretty much told ourselves that come sept we'd get sorted on the baby front, so we we all prepared to go out and buy prams etc when I get a call from my dear boss putting me at risk of redundancy. I apprceciate that I'm not alone in having to face this, and that I have, in fact, put plenty of people through this myself in the past, but to be fair, there are good ways and bad ways to handle this kind of situation..... that's as much as I can say to be honest given the need to be tactful and discreet.

But hey ho, things are now pretty much resolved, I am a lady of leisure slightly earlier than planned and have spent the last day or two getting my head around this fact. My main aim now is to keep well, and start to accept the reality that I'm about to become a mum.... yikes!

No comments: