a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, April 28, 2008

London

we went on our what is now turining out to be annual trip to London. well if you can count 2 years in a row "annual", we intend to make it a yearly thing anyway.

we went to the tower of london, and were blessed with fantastic sunny weather. we went to see Les Miserables which was, as always, excellent. Two amercians were sat next to me when I was at the Tower discussing the fact that we have a Queen and a Prime Minister. They couldn't seem to get their heads around the fact that we have 2 rulers. "It would be like having two George Bush's" - at which point I cracked up and left them to it. god what a thought.

1 comment:

Simon said...

My favourite was waiting in line for the House of Commons gallery and having a conversation about "Irish Americans" and pointed out my Irish Great Grandmother meant I was more Irish than most "Irish Americans"...