a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I really am so very bored and tired! I'm in Houston this week - its nice and warm and the shopping is cheap, but the downside is .....
not sleeping in my own bed, not sleeping much after 5am, feeling sleep about 7pm, having to put up with crap US TV, (GOLF channel??? what kind of country is this???), missing my man, feeling like I should go to the gym but frankly not being arsed, having to watch Dolly Parton sing about 'Jesus and Gravity' of Fox (???) etc etc

still at least theres a good book and Dr Pepper.

;-)

4 comments:

Simon said...

having to put up with crap US TV

Given that I help get the stuff into peoples houses and hotels in my job, I must apologise for my tiny part in this.

Anonymous said...

Golf on TV or the SAGGA AGM. Tough call.

Karen said...

poor you!! That's rubbish. meanwhile they are forcasting more snow here for the weekend and I'm taking 6 Rangers to London....train likely to be full of West Brom fans going to Wembley......yipee!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Ed's comment ... as I don't like golf I think I'd go for SAGGA AGM (the knitting count was reasonably high!).