a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, June 02, 2006

yes I know I'm blogging lots but I'm so bored. i can't talk to anyone, I've read a whole book in one morning, I've watched more house-move/property programmes than you can shake a stick at and all I have left for company is my cats and a computer.

I'm hoping to go to the cinema tonight to see Mission impossible III, mainly becuae it doens't involve having to talk, but it halps that Tom Cruise is in it.... still a fan. I was watching the trailers for films on the TV and pissing myself at the disclaimer thingys they have to give now - how ridiculous can you get -
Poseidon - "Contains sustained threat and images of death that may disturb.", Da Vinci Code "Contains flagellation and other moderate violence"

What is the world coming too - they never used to do that did they?
Ghostbusters "contains sustained threat and scary 100ft marshmallow man"
Titanic "contains imminent danger and lots of drowned people"

No comments: