a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, November 04, 2005

technology is pants

grrr, my internet at home isn't working, some guy from work came and fitted my wireless networking so that I can use my work laptop on my broadband and in different parts of my house (becuase I have SOOOO many rooms...) - it worked for a few days and now it's gone kaput and it's driving me nuts. I want to write my blog, i want to order pointless things, i want to write a wish list on amazon for my christmas pressies, I want to catch up on whats on at the cinema.... oh what did I do before broadband??? so i'm cheating adn writing this whislt at work.

the good news is it's friday! yeah the weekend looms once more! nothing too thrilling planned, bar fireworks somewhere along the way. last weekend we went to see Boo Hewerdine who used to front a band called the Bible. Not well known but writes fab songs that others sing (such as Eddie Reader and the like). just him, a guitar and a small room of people, that's what I call a top night out. he was brilliant. there's something so amazing about the simplicity of music without the big amps, drums and all that techy stuff.

anyway, good news on the baby front for clr and ed - congrats guys!

back to work for me.....

No comments: