a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, November 13, 2005

sundays... love 'em...

yeah I'm back online. thanks to Paul who managed to resolve my technological issues (he's not started on my other issues yet...)so now thanks to him and wireless networking I'm able to blog whilst watching the repeat of X factor... fab.
Not that I'm a big fan but it beats hollyoaks.
so I spent week travelling basically. I was in Poland with one of my service managers recruiting for more Polish technicians to work on our trucks. it was worthwhile and we got some really good people - some of them travelled over 200 miles for the interview at their own expense, and they are all willing to leave their wives and family to come to the UK. Just a shame we can't get decent people in the UK really. It was a knackering trip though, not helped by a 5 hour delay at Luton which meant we didn't arrive at Wroclaw until gone midnight, and then I managed to oversleep on the last morning, and woke up 3 minutes before I was being picked up to go to the airport...!!! oops! Managed to get up, dress, pack and clean my teeth in six minutes though, not bad!!!
back in the UK, I made it though friday evening barely awake, then saturday was spent cleaning the house. depressingly dull but necessary. also realised I'd thrown away an important document away so spent most of the afternoon looking for it (tidying things as I went so i guess it wasn't all a waste of time), even rifled through the bin a couple of times, mmm week old banana skins, yum....

Last night we went to see the Constant Gardener - excellent film!

No comments: