a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I had friday and monday off so that Paul and I could go up north to see some friends. i have to admit I'm a big fan of long weekends, obviously i'd not be a fan of the reduction in wages but there are times when the 3 day week concept of 1974 seem highly atttractive. although perhaps we'd all be forced to wear bell bottoms and sideburns too....

anyway, i digress.. we went to Lytham on friday which is a really pretty place, and then on up to Galasheils on the sat. the fog coming back on monday was pants and lead to a bloody long drive home but in all it was a really relaxing weekend.

My cats have only just forgiven me for taking them to the vet on friday morning for a jab. Millie was very badly behaved and hissed permanently at the nice vet. jet just looked sorely pissed off with me. They meowed in beautiful unison all the way there and back in the car. bless em

No comments: