a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Blondes have more fun...

Well after having a slow start to the day I spent yesterday going more blonde and then proving the theory that they have more fun. I went out with a group from RH who were out to celebrate the return to work of a really nice guy who was off for most of last year with cancer. I hadn't planned to go because we were supposed to be camping at Rhydd Covett but as that had fallen through and they were actually out in cheltenham rather than gloucester or stroud as normal, I felt I didn't really have an excuse not to go. But, determined not to drink after the previous night I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. But in fact sometimes the nights you don't look forward to turn out to be some of the best. Hence why I found myself dancing in Yates wine lodge, stone cold sober at midnight, but having a great laugh. If nothing else I think my street cred at work has improved!

No comments: