a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, November 16, 2012

well that was a bit of a shit week what with having an ill son, an ill husband, being ill myself and having a happy, bouncy little girl into the mix.  This was supposed to be my first week of freedom after having finished my work, and having 3 weeks before I start work.  I managed 2 hours in town on tuesday shopping but other than that it didn't quite happen.  Ben was clearly not well when I picked him up after nursery on Tuesday, by Wednesday he was grim and Paul was off ill.  Thursday saw Ben off nursery, but luckl=ily dispatched to grannies whilst Paul and I slept (separate beds!) - and today I had to call Paul to come home from work at lunchtime cos my head was pounding.  I'm hoping that the worst is over and we will have a nice weekend.  It's not a fat lot of fun being ill at the best of times, let alone when you have kids to look after :-(

that said, Rebecca has had us in stitches all week, she's a real chatterbox and never shuts up, god help us when she can actually say words......!

No comments: