a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Monday, September 17, 2012

Big day

It's a big day tomorrow.  My "big" baby is off to his new nursery, and my little baby is off to her nursery for the first time. AAAARRRGGGHHH! I'm not too worried about Ben, we have been talking about his "new nursery with the scarecrow in the garden" for a while and we popped in today and he was straight in there playing with the toys, and cried when I made him leave.  Rebecca however, I am nervous.  but I also know she will cope because she has to!  I'm only leaving her there for a morning tomorrow so we will try adn break her in gently.  I am giving myself tomorrow and thursday "off" the  it'll be down to hard work next week when they are at nursery and I will try and get this blooming consultancy work sorted.....

No comments: