a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I went to the wedding show at the NEC today with mum, paul's mum and his sis in law. it was a good laugh and not too stressful, and I ordered my dress that I tried on last week a the local shop, adn got it with 20% discount, which was a big saving (in that, lets put a 'saving' spin on the ridiculous amount of money I am spending on something I will only wear once method of justification....).

So it was fun, and worthwhile. however I am now pondering on the rest fo the organisation adn trying not to get stressed out. luckily I have most of the easter weekend to myself as Paul is ona stag do Fri - Sun so I can get my head around some of this stuff.

In other words, the good news is I have a dress even if I have no guests, stationary, flowers, photographer, DJ, outfit for paul, swans, chocolate fountain, vodka ice sculpture, just married love hearts, magician, tiara, underwear, present for the usher, wedding singer, brass band, ring, going away clothes, veil, readings, accomodation list, music list wedding cake, speeches, place cards and toastmaster. AAAAAARRRGGGGHHH

1 comment:

Mad said...

Quick, quick, get the Anti-Bridezilla pills now!! :-)

I'm glad you survived the day and got a fab bargain too!