a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, July 27, 2007

whew...

friday evening at last, its been an interesting week! one in which I have achieved very little in terms of what i am usually paid to do, but I have nonetheless been very busy!

I've become obsessed with collecting water, and we currently have plenty of bottled water to use over the weekend. I'm seriously looking forward to a long lie in tomorrow, reading my book in bed tomorrow morning, possibly doing a little shopping, looking into travel plans for Vietnam and drinking beer at the Cotswold beer festival tomorrow night.

although weather reports indicate that we will need to take our umbrellas and Macintosh's tomorrow evening.....

1 comment:

pilgrimchick said...

A good rest is always worth it, especially in the summer because you can actually attempt to enjoy it either inside or outside. Otherwise, those options are limited.