a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Friday, March 30, 2007

jobs

Paul starts a new one on monday. I'm trying to do two at the same time cos someones off sick.
Oh joy.

as part of the new contract Paul was considering options for a new comapny name as he's never been that keen on his old one very much (had to create it in a hurry last time). He was carefully considering options. He was looking for something related to the love of his life... I suggested Ginger Solutions but he pointed out that he meant kayaking not me. :-(

He finally found something he was happy with and ran upstairs to tell me "what about Creek Systems?". My response was " as in 'Up S**t....'!?!". I haven't laughed quite that hard in ages. In fact this was 3 days ago and I'm pissing myself again jsut writing this!

he wasn't too impressed with me. oops.

Luckily when sarah came round for tea the next night I asked him to tell her and she had the same response.

Vindication.

No comments: