a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

oh boy the week you return to work after a top holiday really does drag doesn't it! It's only wednesday and I really need it to be saturday tomorrow. doesn't help that I've had a bad headache for the past 2 days and spent the whole of yesterday evening crashed out in bed. Work is picking up with some more interesting (yet probably quite stressful and busy) things planned.

still, i'm trying to make the psychological move from sunbathing in 31 degrees to thinking about christmas, not an easy move I have to say. we're looking at a visit to the christmas markets in Munich which may help, lashings of gluvine always puts me in a festive mood. I can't quite bear the thought of buying presents or christmas cards yet but I should probably get a move on. The other challenge is wading through the mountains of episodes of Spooks, Torchwoord, Robinhood and QI which we recorded when we were off.... more lying on the sofa this evening then...

Read 2 fantastic books when I was on holiday, highly recomemnded if you've not already found them yourself- The Observations and The Shadow of the Wind

also started to listen to the audiobook of Bill Bryson's latest book which is excellent entertainment and really enjoyable to listen to him narrate it.

No comments: