a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I changed my blog - well a change is as good as a rest eh. also tried out blogging via email which kind of worked although it seemed to wipe away my sidebar so I deleted it. still, all good fun eh.

Went go-karting with work this week, my body is complaining today, the aches and bruises and playing up, still at least I didn't come last place, thanks to my Sagga training I guess.

Went to theatre last night to see a really good production of To Kill a Mockingbird. WE studied it at school but I had forgotten most of it, although it came back to me. all very cultural. tonight is saturday night and I seem unable to lift my lardy arse off the sofa. bummer. But we've had a funfilled evening looking thought the lego website. there are definatge benefits to having a nephew, I had to persuade Paul that it wasn't the ideal option to get all the adults to club together to buy the death star at £250. somehow I don't think he had Adam in mind with that suggestion.

Pauls off canoeing tomorrow. why am I with the only man who sulks when it's not raining....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy Lego by the kilo on ebay! I haven't yet, but it is tempting: Imagine the size of the Death Star you could build with that much second hand stuff. . .
Although it might be a bit multicoloured!