a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Sunday, July 30, 2006

the busy weeks continue with no time for blogging and free time spent enjoying the sunshine. it's sunday night and I have the blues cos i should either be;

A - a teacher and on holiday
B - at SAGGA camp in Sweden.

I hate not being at sagga camp, I think I've only missed about 3 and each time I've been really down. It's a shame but I guess it would have been a bit rude to start the new job and then sod off for a few weeks. should have planned it better adn had the summer off like Amy....

so the latest news.. well we had a barbeque-filled weekend last weekend adn this weekend was the Cotswold Beer Festival which we duly participated in. Got a minibus to take us there and back, we supped well and had a great time. it started to rain in the last 20 mins which was entertaining to say the least. next year we will take an emergency gazebo, although trying to put that up after a few pints could be an accident waiting to happen.


It's mum and dads ruby wedding anniversary today. they are at camp in sweden and I believe theres a bit of a celebration planned there. Just need to think of something for when then get back. Sally suggested going to the Ruby Indian for a night out!

well, thats it I think. on to august I guess...

No comments: