a scary insight into the mind of a ginger person

Thursday, December 01, 2005

it's a sign...

last week whilst allegedly "working from home" (ah that old addage...), I spent a little time ordering some christmas pressies off the old internet. Today I picked up a parcel from mum and dad's (I use their address for deliveries although their social life means they are out having fun even more than I am out working).

Unfortunately Parceline had delivered my goods elsewhere and had sent me a box originally (and quite obviously) destined (had soemone bothered to read the label...) for Hampshire. That place has really gone down since they lost a fantastic HR Officer a few years back.

Anyway, not realising the mistake until after I had opened the box, I'm now in a quandry. It's not what I ordered..... but it's destiny.... IT'S A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!

UH oh.... dilemma.....!

don't worry kids, honesty will come good I'm sure.... now where's that instruction manual....

No comments: